Sunday, September 28, 2008

A White Butterfly

I havent disappeared from the face of this earth. Not yet. Though many might just be wanting me to, considering the preposterous mannerisms I seem to have developed over the last few weeks. Infact on maturer reflection,I think it might even be a good idea for me. Because when I resurface, this earth by some miraculous snap of the heavens above, might just become more livable. Huh?
I feel like a white butterfly flitting around in a sepia rain, in search of its lost colours. And I`ll surface when I do. Here`s hoping all you readers bear with me and stick on until then. Much Love.

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Awww i do hope you find your colors soon and grace us with your colorful personality!

We will be waiting.. :)

D said...

I hope you find the colours soon!

Renu said...

hey Piper, cheer up and get back ur colors fast:) pooja is coming:)
What is ur celebration plan?

Mystic Margarita said...

Here's hoping you find your colors and joie de vivre soon, Piper. Remember - no matter how bad things seems, they are usually not, and they do get better. Hang in there. Hugs.
Did you disable feeds on your posts? Me not getting intimation of your new posts.