Thursday, August 21, 2008

Awards Part 2


Ok, so D has been kind enough to give me this award. And I quote her :

"The Brilliant Weblog award- a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. (Ahem!)
The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere. Here are the rules to follow:
1. When you recieve the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!"

And the seven brilliant weblogs I award are:

1. Nostalgic Chica : For the funny,yet endearing way she narrates her tales and because in every post of hers, I find a certain part of myself :)

2. Suki : For her brilliant style of writing and wonderful insights. And to think she`s just a kiddo! :-)

3.Mira`s Mom : For making such an interesting read out of a Mommy blog! I love the simplicity with which she narrates her tales.

4. Orange Jammies : For the poet in her, par excellence! You read her blog and think that is exactly what you might want to convey to the world. And yet,you never can.. She`s brilliant! Really!

5. Raising T : For being the wonderful Mommy she is,to Lil T. For the fabulous way she addresses her problems in life and finds simple solutions to them..all in her blog. I love to read her blogs, though I sure wish she`d publish more often :-) She`s one of the first blogs I got addicted to and one of the first bloggers who was kind enough to leave encouraging comments on my posts :-))

6. Chrysalis : For the brilliant and spirited posts on issues that all of us should spend time thinking about, even if for a little while..

7. Sukanya : For having the guts to bare it all. For the simplicity in her writing style that has me hooked!

One last note of thanks to D, for being sweet enough to acknowledge my presence in the blogosphere. And here`s hoping that we get to read more and more of her fabulous posts!

12 comments:

Mira's mom said...

Hey, thanks a lot for the award - very happy! :-) Will surely do a post on this - just a bit busy these days but am sure will be soon ready to blog!

Unknown said...

Piper...what can I say you have made me cry...
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me this award. You are helping me give a voice to my people and my region, muslims and hindus both.

Piper .. said...

M`s M: Take your time. I`m sure the lil one`s been keeping you busy :-)) which incidentally means fabulous posts! :)

Chrysalis : Aww.. no no. You`ve been doing a fabulous job. You know it..

surbhi said...

Piper! Thank you so much!
I'm honored and thrilled!!!
:D
will do a post soon.

Anonymous said...

ack! now I'll have to script an acceptance speech and all! yes yes, you'll never find a more reluctant awardee. ;0) thanks, though!

Piper .. said...

NC : Are you back in NY? Why no posts?

OJ: No No..dont bother really. It would ruin the pace of your blog. I just wanned to let you know how much I love the way you write. That`s all. Dont feel pressured at all! :)

Piper .. said...

NC : Are you back in NY? Why no posts?

OJ: No No..dont bother really. It would ruin the pace of your blog. I just wanned to let you know how much I love the way you write. That`s all. Dont feel pressured at all! :)

Sukhaloka said...

Wow, thanks!
More when I'm not going "my stomach is as empty as my brain is full" :)
Oh, and great to hear your lappie's working!

Life Of A Domestic Diva said...

Hey Meenakshi! Thankkkkkk yoouuuuuuu sooooo muchhhh :-D You have truly made my day. No fair...you deserve another award too :-P I love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

All done. :0) Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

surbhi said...

I'll reach NY on Monday. No posts because I've been crazy busy. BTW, there's an award waiting for you at my blog :)

RaisingT said...

thanks Piper... I am thrilled and surprised.. never thought my blog could be all that you wrote it is.. I better be more regular now.. :) Thanks again..