Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Edited to add... (A Gal`s gotta do..)

A well-meaning Someone , who learnt about my 'Girl`s' night out yesterday,commented with much- felt sympathy about how sad it must be to try and have fun alone! A similar thought had crossed my mind as well. Layers of self-pity and indignance towards The G, coated my very being,since the moment I made up my mind to go out on my own. How sad it must feel, thought I, to be sitting in a theatre full of people, alone and watching a movie that celebrates lasting friendships.
Turns out : Not Quite! :-)
And for the next two weeks (until The G`s deadlines get over), this is what I shall do. Celebrate life and the essence of my being.

To quote Carrie..

"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you, you love, well, that's just fabulous. "

I`m lucky I`ve found that someone.
But hey, does that mean he has to tag along, everywhere I go? ;-)

1 comment:

surbhi said...

that's the spirit!