Saturday, June 28, 2008

Palo Alto

Hey People,
The minute I stepped into San Francisco, contrary to my belief, I didnt get smothered by gays and Indians! Although I did come across a proud parade of desi families- interestingly smug mothers and fathers with a disinterested(and at times embarrassed) off-spring in tow -all travelling to Palo Alto, for admissions to Stanford! Shall write about all the different encounters I had at the Stanford campus. Should make an interesting read, I`m sure! But thats for laters,when I get back home on Monday. For now, I shall just post a few pictures of the Campus, just for fun. Keep reading for some fun 'desi' tales! :-))

P.S- The wireless connection at the hotel sucks big time! I`m not able to upload the pictures. Shall keep trying though.

No comments: