Monday, August 3, 2009

A much needed Break

Hello People,
I`m off to Chicago for a 3-days trip. Lord knows,I do need a break(if I stay one more day at home cooking,I shall either kill those around me or die trying!). I shall not be reading my favorite blogs for a while. But needless to say, I shall be back. And soon. Until then, here`s something for all of you(the narcissist in me just couldnt resist this!) - its a picture of me on a pontoon. A fabulous afternoon. Just drifting along, as I always have. Shimmering waters. Casual banter. Some music playing in the distance somewhere. The sound of it all reaching my ears. But not quite. More pictures later. For now,I`m signing off. Shall be back soon.

That`s me sitting by myself at the edge of the pontoon

The Pontoon from where we took off

14 comments:

Deeps said...

Have fun,Mish!Yes,you do need a break :))

Passionate Goof said...

Yay! Girl you go and have fun. Enjoy and come back and tell us how it was. :)

Sraboney said...

Enjoy your break!

Sunshine said...

that looks idyllic! :) reminds me of my trip to a beach nearby couple of wks back...i do love the ocean!!

hope u have a good break! :)

Renu said...

even watching you from the back I can say you look sweet.....Bon Voyage !! enjoy the trip and tell us how did u likenavy pier, sears tower and millennium park:)

moon said...

Have a nice and wonderful trip.

Unknown said...

I am dying too...take me with you...LOL Just kidding have a fun trip dont even have a nightmare about cooking!

Solilo said...

Enjoy your break, Mish! Laugh and have a good time.

Suparna Bardhan said...

Dearest Piper....

Have a wonderful trip.
See you soon.
supps

Anonymous said...

Hey Piper...
Sorry, I've been away from your blog for so long! Missed 3 posts in a row. Now you have fun, and upload more pics of you enjoying yourself. A pic of a smile would also be nice ;-)
Cheerio......

Miss M said...

Have lots of fun babe!
And more than that, just relax and enjoy your break. :)

Unknown said...

A question for you my friend on my blog latest post "Ritual of Marriage and Misundersatndings" .......

Fram Actual said...

Well, I am glad to see you escaped Chicago no worse for wear. Welcome home, philosopher girl ....

Iya said...

have a good break and come back soon..